Do you struggle to get people reading your blog posts? Are you looking for ways to generate more social shares of your work?
BD Ventures share their guide to success in the infographic below.
I’ve summarised the key points:
- Develop a strong headline
- Tell a story
- Write for middle schoolers (That’s secondary / high school here in the UK)
- Use short sentences
- Give readers social currency
- Make your content insanely useful
- Make it easy to share
- Write it as a list
- Tag your content for social sharing
- Leverage current events
- Create emotion
- Use Buzzsumo to identify shareable content
- Publish original content
Hope the infographic helps!
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.