Are you looking for ways to improve the 404 error page on your business website? Worried you’re losing visitors with your current setup?
We share 10 tips to improve your 404 error page in this infographic.
Here are the key points:
- Use human language
- Be apologetic
- Give possible reasons for what went wrong
- Help them find what they’re looking for
- Don’t overwhelm with too many choices
- Empower users to report the problem
- Maintain brand familiarity
- Remind users of why they love you
- Use humour to diffuse anger
- Increase time on page with interactivity
Take a look at the infographic for more detail.