Are you looking for ways to improve your reputation with Google? Want to improve your SEO and generate more targeted website traffic?
We share our guide to improving your online reputation in this infographic.
Whilst SEO and the success of your website is a combination of hundreds of factors, there is one ranking factor that reigns supreme – backlinks.
These are links from other websites to your own.
Generally speaking, the more you have from relevant and reputable sources, the better your reputation with Google.
And that’s what this infographic concentrates on.
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll learn:
- Review your current backlink profile.
- Create a list of your top posts and keywords.
- Add long-form content to your site.
- Generate a list of websites that you’d like to link into your site to start a guest posting effort.
- Pitch your best content to websites.
Check out the infographic for more detail.