Are you struggling to generate website traffic from Google? Want to know the common reasons affecting your SEO?
Will Mullins share the common reasons for low website traffic in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Your site is set to “No index”
- Your site has poor code or structure
- Your site is hard to navigate
- There’s a problem with your backlink profile
- Your site doesn’t have any information
- Your Google business page is not optimised
- You’ve had a bad SEO provider in the past
- You have multiple websites for the same business
- All your content is plagiarised
- Your pages are not optimised
- Poor conversions
Check out the infographic for more detail.