Shopify share the stats you need to know in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Global Retail Ecommerce Sales Will Reach $4.5 Trillion by 2021
- Global B2B Ecommerce Sales Dominate B2C
- Retail Ecommerce’s Global Spread Makes International Sales Non-Negotiable
- The Centre of Ecommerce Has Moved Beyond the Western World
- Domestic Shoppers Look Beyond their Borders When They Go Online
- Fair Business, Advertising, and Marketing Practices Are Nearly Universal
- Ecommerce Expansion Typically Follows a Three-Stage Global Path
- Online Payment Preferences Vary Around the World
- Most Shoppers Won’t Purchase from a Site That’s Not in Their Language or Currency
- International Warehouse and Fulfillment Partners Should Be Chosen Carefully
Check out the infographic for more detail.