Are you just getting started with a social media marketing campaign? Unsure where to start and need some guidance towards success?
Social Metrics Pro share 21 rules for an effective strategy in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Don’t take shortcuts
- Contribute something of value
- Position yourself as an expert
- Engage in meaningful conversations
- Be productive
- Don’t sacrifice quality for quantity
- Don’t spam
- Be authentic
- Allow two-way communication
- Take time to build trust
- Don’t assume followers want to listen to you
- Be adaptable
- Measure success
- Always engage sincerely
- Be visual
- Don’t ignore people
- Mind your manners
- Be patient
- Don’t spread yourself too thin
- Blog regularly
- Enjoy yourself
Check out their infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.