What SEO tactics are you using to improve your ranking on Google? Could they be doing your site more harm than good?
Cartoozo share 10 obsolete SEO tactics you should stop using in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Exact match domain names
- Exact match keywords in titles and meta tags
- Meta keywords
- Building links with duplicate content
- Keyword stuffing
- “Unique” content that serves no real purpose
- Exact match anchor text links
- Keyword heavy footer links
- Site-wide links
- Unnatural links
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.