Are you considering creating a new website in the next year or so? Want to better understand the website landscape to ensure your design is a success?
We share 80+ stats that will help guide your website strategy in this infographic.
Here are the first five on the list:
- 39% of the people across the world will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load
- A single second of added page load speed can cause sales to drop by 27%
- On an average, 83% of global consumers reportedly multi-screen using 2.23 devices at the same time
- Web pages which loaded in 2.4 seconds experienced a great mobile conversation rate of 1.9%
- Web pages that load in 2.4 seconds had a bounce rate of 12.8%, whereas the pages that loaded in 3.3 seconds experienced a bounce rate of 20%
Check out the infographic for more detail.