Are you in the process of creating or redesigning your website? Want to better understand your website visitors to ensure your new site is a success?
DesignMantic share 14 facts you need to know about your website visitors in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Users only see what’s there
- Users are less focused
- User experience is swayed by outside factors
- Users don’t usually register their complaints
- Users just learn enough to do their job
- Users often rely on familiar patterns
- Users will take off quickly if unsatisfied
- Users don’t know how to use a website
- Users don’t use your website the way you want
- Users are smarter than you think
- Users don’t have forever to browse your site
- Users are not always in the mood to read
- Users don’t always know the true potential of a system
- Users love websites that are useful
Check out the infographic for more detail.