Are you having issues getting your business website indexed by Google? Want to know why your site isn’t being displayed in search results?
QuickSprout share the 7 common reasons your site isn’t being indexed in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- No or incorrectly configured robots.txt file
- A badly configured .htaccess file
- Badly written title and meta tags
- Incorrectly configured URL parameters
- Low PageRank
- Connectivity or DNS issues
- Domain with bad history
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.