Are you in the process of creating a new business website? Trying to pick your fonts and make your website text look good?
DesignMantic share their tips for success in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Know your font families
- Combine sans-serif with serif
- Combine serif with sans-serif
- Combining two similar fonts is not cool
- Contrast is key
- Stick to two fonts
- Don’t mix different moods
- Combine fonts of complementary moods
- Use different weights of fonts in the same family
- Fonts to avoid
Check out the infographic for examples.