Are you looking for ways to jazz up the text on your website? Want to add special effects to your website text without sacrificing quality and professionalism?
Easil share their website text dos and don’ts in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Do – use contrasting colours
- Don’t go to the dark side with opacity
- Do – go hard
- Don’t give us blurry eyes
- Do – keep it subtle, silly
- Don’t overshadow your text
- Do – be gentle
- Don’t blow it out of proportion
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.