Are you considering a website refresh in the next 12 months? Want to know the best practices you should follow for website success?
We share the dos and don’ts of web design in this infographic.
Here are the dos that make the list:
- Keep your interface consistent
- Design easy-to-use navigation
- Change the colour of visited links
- Make it easy to scan your pages
- Take content seriously
- Check your website for errors
- Minimise the number of choices
- Label buttons according to what they do
- Make things look like they work
- Make your website responsive
- Test your design
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.