Does your blog suffer from a high bounce rate? Are you looking for ways to keep readers on your blog for longer?
We share 13 ways to reduce your blog bounce rate in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Make a Great First Impression
- Work on Social Proof
- Remove the Dates on Your Blog Posts
- Make Your Site Easy to Use
- Focus on High-Quality Content
- Ask Readers to Connect in Some Way
- Create Portals for Your Site
- Create a “Start Here” Page
- Make External Links Open in a New Tab
- Link Back to Older Content from Your Posts
- Link to Popular Posts in Your Sidebar
- Create a “Sneeze” Page
- Make it Easy to Search Your Site
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.