Are you looking for ways to improve your social media strategy? Want to avoid posting content that will make people unfollow you?
We share 8 things to avoid posting on social media in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Negative posts about customers or clients
- Irrelevant viral content
- Political or religious posts
- Content that isn’t properly proofread or edited
- Too much overtly promotional content
- Content inconsistent with branding
- Misleading posts
- Unattributed content
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.