Do you want to generate more leads and enquiries via your website? Want to know how to create website forms that convert more visitors?
We share 11 form best practices in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Reduce the number of form fields
- Know when to use one or two columns
- Offer an incentive to sign up
- Enable autocomplete
- Avoid captchas
- Focus on opt-in placement
- A/B test your CTA
- Highlight incomplete information
- Showcase social proof
- Use sentence case
- Eliminate distractions
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.