Are you in the process of creating a new website for your business? Want to ensure your website follows industry best practices?
We share 10 web design rules to guide your next project in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Less is More – Simplicity Rules
- Innovative but Not Distracting
- Aesthetically Appealing – To the RIGHT Users
- Respectful, Honest, and Engaging
- Designed for Usability and Functionality
- Cohesive in Design, Down to the Details
- Easily Understood
- Design Elements Inspire Users to go Deep
- Visual Elements Placed to Focus User Attention
- Emphasis on What Matters Most
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.