Does it feel like your social media strategy is in decline? Are you losing followers, reach and engagement and aren’t sure what to do?
A lot can be put down to the algorithms used by each social network, but Digital Marketing Philippines share the common mistakes you should avoid in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Having no social media strategy whatsoever
- Creating accounts on too many platforms too soon
- Paying for fake followers
- Talking too much about your business
- Using irrelevant and excessive hashtags
- Sharing too many posts in a short amount of time
- Forgetting to proof read
- Neglecting the social aspect of social media
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.