Are you looking for ways to quickly grow your business? Want to know how to implement a marketing flywheel to assist with your growth plans?
Outgrow share their guide to the marketing flywheel in this infographic.
First, they define what the marketing flywheel is:
- A marketing model that puts the customer the centre
- Customers grow your business through word of mouth and referral marketing
- The speed of your flywheel increases when you add force to areas that have the biggest impact
- The momentum of your flywheel can slow down due to friction as it opposes the force
- More delighted customers make up for a heavier flywheel that produces more energy when spun
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.