Are you looking for ways to improve your small business website? Want to create a website that better serves your target audience?
KAYAK Online Marketing share their guide to a more successful website in this infographic.
They include the following questions you should answer:
- Do you know who your customers are?
- Do you place too much emphasis on visual design?
- Does your content help your customers?
- Is your company and staff empowered to “do” online?
- Does your website have a blog?
- Are you making the most of SEO?
- Do you look at social media as networking?
- Do you craft offers that are relevant to your target audience?
- Think you can set it and forget it?
- Do you keep an eye on your analytics?
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.