Are you looking for ways to improve your Facebook marketing strategy? Want to ensure you’re not annoying your Facebook followers and putting your marketing efforts to waste?
Shortstack share the 7 Facebook sins to avoid in this infographic.
Here’s are the sins that make their list:
- Lust – make people like your page for the right reasons
- Gluttony – don’t post too much
- Greed – quality beats quantity
- Sloth – keep your page up to date
- Wrath – don’t get into heated discussions with your followers
- Envy – be inspired by competitors
- Pride – avoid the temptation to always post about you.
Check out the infographic for more detail.