Are you looking for ways to improve your presence on Google? Want to increase your chances of your Google My Business listing being seen by online searchers?
Brafton share their guide to optimising your Google My Business listing in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Allow Google to publicly display your company information
- Enter a geographical radius
- Select primary and secondary business categories
- Write a short business description
- Upload visual content
- Verify you’re the GMB account owner
- Solicit customer reviews
- Create content within Google Posts
Check out the infographic for more detail.