Are you planning your marketing strategy for the year head? Want to better understand how and why video should form a big part of your efforts?
Raw Shorts share the stats you need to know in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Videos make up a lot of the internet’s traffic
- We’re spending hours watching videos on the internet already
- Video help consumers make decisions
- Using video in e-mail improves click-through rate
- Videos are more likely to be shared on social media
- Consumers will buy after watching a video about the product
- Overall short videos win
- There’s a strong chance your competitors aren’t using video
- Add captions to Facebook videos
- Instagram get twice the engagement on compared to other networks
- Shorter videos work on Instagram
- Longer videos work better on YouTube
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.