Are you looking for ways to improve your marketing strategy? Want to create online campaigns that resonate with your target audience?
We share 14 marketing rules you should abide by in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Thou shalt build revenue FIRST and brand SECOND
- Thou shalt write offers… not slogans
- Thou shalt balance data with gut
- Thou shalt be willing to pay for attention and awareness
- Thou shalt endeavour to piss at least a few people off
- Thou shalt be specific
- Thou shalt not stop marketing just because a lead is generated or a sale is made
- Thou shalt use as many words as needed
- Thou shalt deliver at least 2X what thou hast promised
- Thou shalt not chase shiny objects
- Thou shalt talk to your customers
- Thou shalt not confuse the reason people buy with the reason people stay
- Thou shalt not propose marriage on a first date
- Thou shalt tell stories
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Content Source – Digital Marketer