Are you looking for ways to improve your Ecommerce website? Want to learn the key trends that will affect your online shop over the coming year?
Oberlo share the stats you need to know in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Ecommerce sales are projected to increase from $4.9 trillion in 2021 to $6.4 trillion in 2024.
- Ecommerce penetration rates are forecast to increase from 15 percent in 2020 to 25 percent in 2025.
- By 2022, mobile commerce sales will rise to $3.79 trillion.
- Young consumers are driving the shift to online shopping. 67 percent have spent more money online than before the pandemic.
- Ecommerce features by Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok to boost the number of social shoppers.
- Green consumerism is on the rise due to environmental topics influencing buyers.
- 57 percent of consumers express a willingness to purchase from new and independent businesses for the first time.
- By 2022 over 120,000 stores will be using AR technologies offering a much richer buying experience.
- More than 50% of shoppers say a personalised experience online is important. 74% of marketers believe personalization has a “strong” or “extreme” impact on advancing customer relationships.
- The global image recognition market is set to hit $81.88 billion by 2026.
Check out the infographic for more detail.