Does your website annoy your visitors and send them elsewhere? Want to improve your website design and convert more visitors into customers?
We share 10 things you should avoid (along with 10 things you should do) in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary of the things you should avoid:
- Don’t make users wait for content to load
- Don’t open internal link in new tabs
- Don’t use too many typefaces
- Don’t use too many colours on your website
- Don’t use generic photos of people
- Don’t let promotion steal the show
- Don’t play background music or auto play videos with music
- Don’t hijack scrolling
- Don’t use horizontal scroll
- Don’t sacrifice usability for the sake of beauty
Check out the infographic for more detail.